KUNO Summer Course 2022
Have you recently started working in the humanitarian field and are you looking for a solid kick-start? Or are you an experienced humanitarian professional looking for a thorough update? The KUNO Summer Course is there for you.
After previous successes, KUNO will organize another Summer Course. In this two-day course, humanitarian academics and experienced humanitarian professionals will discuss all relevant aspects of humanitarian work. A mixture of practical knowledge, debates and working sessions, will feed your brain, enhance your efficiency as a humanitarian worker and strengthen your network.
- Professor of humanitarian studies Thea Hilhorst from the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Benoit de Gryse from Stichting Vluchteling, Head of Operations and Advocacy
- Emiel Martens (UvA/EUR) & Wouter Oomen (UU), founders of the Expertise Centre Humanitarian Communication
- Johanneke de Hoogh, Coordinating policy researcher IOB & Waldo Serno, humanitarian policy officer MFA.
We plan to organize this summer course face-to-face in the Hague , taking all appropriate Covid-measures into account.
We offer the following preliminary programme.
- Prof. Thea Hilhorst – Humanitarian governance over the centuries.
- Benoit de Gryse – Challenges & dilemma’s from humanitarian practice.
- Johanneke de Hoogh & Waldo Serno – The Dutch priorities & humanitarian effectivenes
- Emiel Martens & Wouter Oomen – Humanitarian communications.
For a more detailed programme, click here.
Want to join the Summercourse?
Send an email to: email@example.com (with a mention of your name and organization)
Registration for this event has closed.