KUNO presents a new series of Covid Café’s on specific countries: Afghanistan, Colombia, and Zimbabwe. What are the specific challenges in these countries? What innovative solutions did humanitarians develop? How do local civil society organizations and international NGOs cope?
ZOA and KUNO invite you to the online Covid Café #7 on Colombia on Thursday 12 November, 15:00 CET.
Colombia, renowned for its good health system and a rising star as holiday destination, has been hit severely by the Covid crisis. Furthermore, Colombia is hampered by the Covid-crisis in neighbouring Brazil and has to deal with the deteriorating humanitarian situation in neighbouring Venezuela. What is the impact of Corona on humanitarian actions in Colombia?
- Daniel Pedraza, Program Manager
- Mike Boomer, ZOA’s Country Representative
The Covid Cafe on Colombia will be co-hosted by ZOA and KUNO.
In the rather informal setting of the Covid Café’s, we discuss challenges and opportunities. We invite participants to come forward with their questions and remarks. We seek to learn from the experience of humanitarians in different parts of the world. And we certainly hope to meet you in the next Covid Café.
- Afghanistan: Thursday 29 October (13:00 CET) – presented by KUNO and Cordaid.
- Colombia: Thursday 12 November (15:00 CET) – presented by KUNO and ZOA.
- Zimbabwe: Thursday 26 November (14:00 CET) – presented by KUNO and ICCO.