This online learning stream on Kaya, created by ICVA aims to explain the complex humanitarian financing landscape for NGO staff, whether they working in the field, on policy or at a HQ. The online learning stream includes short videos, papers and recorded webinars held in partnership with PHAP.
The online learning stream consists of 6 parts that touch on the following topics:
- The Humanitarian Financing Landscape – Realities and emerging trends for NGOs
- UN humanitarian funding – demystifying NGO access
- Pooled funding – how can NGOs engage?
- Bilateral funding – trends, challenges and opportunities for NGOs
- Private funding – a growing source for NGOs?
- The Grand Bargain and its impact on NGOs