Have you recently started working in the humanitarian field and are you looking for a solid kick-start? Or are you an experienced humanitarian professional looking for a thorough update? The KUNO Summer Course is there for you.
After the last three years’ successes, KUNO will organize another Summer Course. In this two-day course, humanitarian academics and experienced humanitarian professionals will discuss all relevant aspects of humanitarian work. A mixture of practical knowledge, debates and working sessions, will feed your brain, enhance your efficiency as a humanitarian worker and strengthen your network.
Programme July 14 & 15:
- Day 1 – morning: Global humanitarian governance trends
- Day 1 – afternoon: Humanitarian aid in daily practice
- Day 2 – morning: Priorities of the humanitarian policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Day 2 – afternoon: Humanitarian innovation
- Professor Thea Hilhorst from the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Marielle van Miltenburg from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Emiel Martens & Wouter Oomen from the Expertise Centrum Humanitarian Communication
- Benoit de Gryse