Next to reports and online e-learning modules, you can now listen to our podcasts!
KUNO offers the possibility to enhance knowledge about humanitarian issues. We do this by providing online e-learning modules, ted-talks and offline courses on our website. Recently, we started with podcasts about our events.
- KUNO Covid-Café: How Covid changes the world with Michiel Servaes and Tineke Ceelen – in Dutch (May, 2020)
- Like putting a plaster around a malignant tumor (December, 2019)
- A sector reluctant to change (June, 2019)
- Sulawesi response be a game-changer? (April, 2019) (part 1 & 2)
- Fuel to the flames: what if humanitarian action prolongs a conflict? (January, 2019) (part 1 & 2)
- Humanitarian Ethics with Hugo Slim (January, 2019)
- The Potential of an International Ombuds for Humanitarian and Development Aid (November, 2018)
- John Dalhuisen (Part 1 & 2) – Migration: Realism versus pragmatism (October 2018)
- Mass Starvation: The Return of Famine? (February, 2018)
- Rohingya Response: Another Goma in the Making? (February 2018)